Apr 15, 2008

Tagged by Mel

10 years ago: i became a man. 13 years old. and i was one skinny-ass teenager. ahh, to be young again.

Things on my to do list today: um...get a job. and watch that 70s show.

What
would I do if I was suddenly became a Billionaire? um...quit my job. and watch that 70s show.

Three of my bad habits: i'm addicted to the internet. i'm also way too sedentary. and i'm too sarcastic.

Five jobs I have had:
videographer.
radio news intern.
janitor.
camp counselor.
online survey taker.

Five things people don't know about me:
i have a waffle iron scar on my arm from when i was 4 years old or so.
my septum, it deviates.
i stopped getting zits when i stopped washing my face with acne cream.
i really wish i was extremely busy. i like being extremely busy.
i fully believe i will make a terrible father.

i'd tag some other people, but i think i'd just feel bad when the people i tagged didn't do it.

1 comment:

  1. You know, if you win the lottery, your to-do list will be worthless.

    ReplyDelete