Apr 1, 2008

FREE! My Music!

Thanks to those that have supported my silly musical endeavors over the years. But since I haven't sold a copy of either of my albums in nearly 3 years, and because I believe that recordings of music have lost most monetary value anyway, I'd like to make the following available, for free.

First off, my never-before-heard song Why I Hate My Family.

And now for the rest of my work, in downloadable MP3 format...

newest stuff:
Fall Princess
gravity
sparkling stars

from "and i break":
[aagh! i can't find it on my computer right now...i'll get these up soon...]

from "get real":
Before I Do
Little Big Time
Friendly Funny Guy
Hypocrite
Mask Parade
Upside Down Inside Out
CoffeeCoffeeCoffee
Sibling Revelry
Sometimes Love
Waiting For Eternity
Snuggle Close / Lullaby

2 comments:

  1. wow talk about deja-vu, or maybe a case of irony but i was listening to some tracks from and i break a couple of days ago and when i was cleaning my room a couple of weeks ago i came across a copy of get real.

    weird stuff yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get real...written during your quest for authenticity while still in high school. very insightful i think. do you have any plans to edit ten of your most favorites and record a new cd to sell at your concerts? This might be an option to consider for making some money.

    ReplyDelete