Apr 14, 2007

Post 100

Believe it or not, I've been away from xanga for 100 posts and counting.

and i don't know why i've started capitalizing my sentences. maybe its cause i've been writing business emails lately.

speaking of business: i've sold out. i'm packing up most of my freelancing ways and settling into a cushy corporate job with charter communications.

ok, maybe not cushy, but its a "real" salary-type job with benefits, et cetera. as much as i dread the thought of working 8-5 everyday, i'm stoked about the idea of a steady income doing what i love.

oh yeah, the job is making television commercials for local clients. should be fun.

in other breakfast-blog-type-news, i'm sick. i've got the strep throat, so don't be asking for any kisses anytime soon. i know, i know. you'll miss them.

my head hurts. that is all.

2 comments:

  1. actually, you speak the truth. we hate the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with that job... hopefully it will work out better for you than it did for me (o;

    nah, I'm just picking on you. stay away from the drama (i.e. the females!) and you should be fine (o;

    too bad pretty much everyone left there is female

    ReplyDelete