Jul 9, 2005

ive got one chance
so why don't i make the most of it?
gravity is an experience
that no one can escape
i've just got one dance
so why do i miss the best of it?
gravity is draggin me
i'm fallin on my face
 
why do i kid myself
thinking i can fly
i'm still a kid, myself
dancing through the night
 
cause there's more to life than questions
my heart is filled with more than dreams
and it's not wrong not to know the answers
don't miss today for what could be
 
you were safe, once
so why did i make a mess of it?
sorry for all the gravitas
i needed to escape
this is nonsense
heart fluctuation, breath intake
but i can't seem to get my mind to change
and i'm sick of my mistakes
 
i'm not meant to control the outcome
i'm not expected to part the seas
just get in, sit tight, and hear the countdown
throw up trusting hands and fly free
 

No comments:

Post a Comment